FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
Students from India are studying in huge numbers in Ukraine at all national universities especially Medical and Aeronautical universities and more applications are in process for 2020-2021 intakes.
We would like to inform the Indian students specially that We have excellent English teaching system and Ukraine is an ideal destination for international students as our local community is very friendly with foreigners.
Students from India obtain their visas from VFS GLOBAL in Delhi,India.
Indian applicants obtain non-appearance visa.
Visas issuance system is not that difficult as for UK, USA,Canada or other European countries.
After issuance of study invitation by the Ministry of education,a confirmation is sent to the embassy for each applicant’ official admission.
PROMINENT COURSES IN UKRAINE AMONG INDIAN STUDENTS
Indian students every year come to Ukraine in huge numbers for studying MBBS at national medical universities.
Indian students love to study MBBS in Ukraine directly in English medium of instructions at medical universities which work under the Health Ministry of Ukraine.
Indian students who have passed their 12 Years education with science subjects may apply in Ukraine for admission at general medicine faculties.
In Ukraine at every national medical university these Indian students has huge presence and every year more than 500 students come to Ukraine and join MBBS.
Ukraine warmly welcomes Indian students at ts medical universities and for this reason Indian students always prefer Ukraine to other European countries for MBBS course.
Indian students come to Ukraine every year in good numbers for studying Dentistry course at national medical universities.
Indian students study Dentistry for 5 Years in Ukraine and they study their Dentistry program in English medium of instructions.
For admission at Dentistry faculties Indian students apply with a 12 Years educational certificate with science subjects.
We may say that in Ukraine at Dental faculties Indian students are the largest foreign students community.
Dentistry is offered in Ukraine at almost every national medical university and admissions for Dental course are issued by Ministry of Education,Ukraine.
Pharmacy is also one of the most popular medical course among Indian students and every year arrival of Indian students in huge numbers in Ukraine proves this fact.
Indian students after 12 Years of education in India may join in Ukraine Pharmacy program.
Pharmacy course is offered in Ukraine for 5 Years in English medium of instructions and Indian students always study their Pharmacy courses in English medium of instructions at national medical universities.
Mostly Indian students come to Ukraine fr studying a bachelor in Pharmacy at medical universities.
Few Indian students come to Ukraine for masters in Pharmacy too.
Nursing is not that popular course among Indian students but despite this fact Indian students come to Ukraine for studying Nursing courses at national medical universities.
Nursing is offered in Ukraine for 3 levels,Associate diploma in Nursing,Bachelor in Nursing and Masters in Nursing.
Indian students come to study even in few numbers in Ukraine every year for all these 3 levels.
For associate diploma in Nursing and bachelor in Nursing Indian students scan their 12 Years educational certificate at the time of admission in Ukraine.
For masters in Nursing Indian students must present their bachelor degree too at the time of admission.
Ukraine welcomes Indian students at all medical faculties.
VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
Ukrainian Embassy is located in the capital of India.
Official website for Embassy of Ukraine in India.
2020 VISA ISSUANCE LAW FOR STUDENTS FROM INDIA
Students from India obtain their visas from VFS VISA CENTER in Delhi.
According to new law by Ukraine Embassy now in 2019 students from India only present the 10+2 certificate with valid passport and original study invitation and visa is issued.No more documents required.
Applicants for student visa (“D” type) along with the application normally have to submit the following documents:
1. Original of invitation for study and its photocopy
2. Original of birth certificate and its photocopy with translation into Ukrainian language
3. Original of school-leaving certificate with transcript of marks and their photocopies with translation into Ukrainian language
4. Medical certificate of general fitness and its photocopy, issued no more than 2 months before University studies’ process begin
5. Original of affidavit (sponsorship letter), which has to contain: a full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant
6. Photocopy of sponsor`s ID/passport
7. Original of person’s or sponsor’s bank statement for the last six months. Minimum amount should be sufficient to cover all applicant’s expenses during his/her first year in Ukraine (tuition fees and daily expenses)
8. The insurance policy valid for the period of stay in Ukraine and its photocopy
For Indian citizens: all Indian documents must bear Apostle stamp, affixed by the Ministry of External Affairs of India.
1. All applicants visiting the Embassy of Ukraine in the Republic of India for submitting their applications are advised to book an appointment.
The appointment can be booked over the phone (+911126145093) or via email (email@example.com).
2. The applicant should submit the original of the payment slip to the Embassy at the date of submission of visa application and supporting documents.
3. Visa Application form should not contain any corrections related especially to the name, passport details of the applicant, dates of proposed entry into/exit from Ukraine, number of entries, date of submission and etc.
4. All necessary documents for Ukrainian visa in original should be submitted with 1 attached copy of each document except bank statement and application form.
Consular fees have to be deposited to the Embassy’s accounts in the Ratnakar Bank Limited.
Account name: Embassy of Ukraine Consular
Customer ID No. 2091172
INR Account No. 409000315329 (to pay in Indian Rupees)
USD Account No. 409000315310 (to pay in US Dollars)
Ratnakar Bank Limited address:
23, Basant Lok Market
Vasant Vihar, New Delhi 110057
|Submission hours:||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 р.m.
|Collection hours:||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 4.00 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.
Friday from 12.00 p.m. to 1.00 p.m.
NO IELTS OR TOEFL IS REQUIRED
Interested applicants for 2020-2021 intakes may contact us directly for the admission process at universities in Ukraine.