LUGANSK STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Lugansk State Medical University is a higher educational establishment in Luhansk (Ukraine). It was founded on May 6, 1956.
The university has , as of 2012 more than 3000 students including students from over 60 countries. Graduates are eligible for the United states ECFMG certification and are also eligible for certification in Canada and many other countries after after clearing medical licensing examination of these countries.
University management, legislation and international contacts all fall within the scope of the University’s competence. Lugansk State Medical University constantly keeps in touch with its graduates: Many of them have become highly qualified doctors, known scientists, political figures in their countries.
Faculty of Pediatrics
Faculty of Dentistry
Faculty of Pharmacy
Faculty of Post – Graduation
Faculty of Nursing
International Students Faculty
- General Medicine (Doctor of Medicine degree) – 6 years
- Dentistry (Doctor of Dentistry degree) – 5 year
- Pediatrics (Doctor of Medicine degree) – 6 year
- Pharmacy (Doctor of Medicine degree) – 6 year
- Nursing (RN) – 3 / 4 year
- Postgraduate Education – 2 year